Student members of the Quality Circle of the academic year 2017-18 initiated the establishment of the Student Research Cell. This Cell with the encouragement of the teachers and the IQAC strives to create a culture of research amongst the student community. To further the spirit of enquiry, every year the Student Research Cell conducts intercollegiate conferences on issues related to the youth.
The Department of Business Communication and IQAC has been organising Student Research Conferences since 2015-16 centred on the theme of the year.
Following conferences were organised:
|Academic year||Theme of Conference|
|2016-17||‘Environmental Sustainability: Issues at the nexus of a better tomorrow.’|
|2017- 18||‘Youth & Wellness: Body, Mind & Spirit’|
|2018-19||‘Youth and Relational Values’|
|2019-20||‘Cultivating the Art of Giving’|
The research papers were published in Student Research Journal – Adhyayan.
This year we are glad to announce a Virtual Conference for student researchers on ‘Reaching out in COVID 19 : Social, Economic and Psychological Dimensions of Human Life during The Pandemic’ on 25 March 2021.
- Role of media in reaching out to people for help
- Hunger and Food Charity during COVID 19
- COVID 19- Misery of Migrants
- COVID 19 – Rise of depression
- Economic consequences of COVID 19
- Social Isolation and Trauma during the Pandemic
- Fear of losing the loved ones during the Pandemic
- Dealing with loss of jobs due to COVID 19
- Domestic violence and Lockdown
- Lockdown: is Environment healing?
- Challenges of Education during Pandemic
- Lockdown: Finding yourself
- Lockdown: Healing yourself
- Lockdown: Emergence of DIY
- Lockdown: “I am a writer too”
- Lockdown: Reconnecting with family
- Any other topic related to the theme
This is a National level conference which we intend to make successful through our MOU with IQAC Cluster and we invite students to send their research papers for the conference. This conference is for the students by the students.
3 BEST RESEARCH PAPERS WILL BE AWARDED.
ALL PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE STUDENT RESEARCH JOURNAL – ADYAYAN.
- Registration of paper IS NOW EXTENDED TO 15 March 2021
- Last date of submission IS NOW EXTENDED TO 15 March 2021
NO REGISTRATION FEE
Dr. Shweta Ranade
For registration -Fill in the Google form : Click here to view
Please join Whats App Group of Conference: Click here to view
Brochure: Click here to view