- Stree Mukti Sanghatana (http://streemuktisanghatana.org/) : Stree Mukti Sanghatana (Women’s liberation organization) is a Non-Governmental Organization founded in 1975 working for the empowerment of women, chiefly by creating awareness in the society about women’s issues and improving the lives of women through education, healthcare, and gender equality. It is an autonomous, registered organization that is not affiliated with any political party or political group. It has centers in Dadar, Chembur, Parel, and Govandi in Mumbai, Vashi and Koparkhairane in Navi Mumbai and Thane. Other cities like Pune, Buldana and Osmanabad also have centres. They have family counseling centres, in-house monthly publication “PrerakLalkari”, programs for adolescents, day care centres, programs for waste pickers and solid waste management commenced operations to enable sustainable livelihood for women. The college has in continuation of the earlier MOU with Stree Mukti Sanghatana this year too we renewed the MOU.
- Praja Foundation: Praja (https://www.praja.org/ ) is a non-partisan organization working towards enabling accountable governance since 1999. Praja empowers citizens to participate in governance by providing knowledge and perspective so that they can become politically active and involved beyond the ballot box. It undertakes extensive research and highlights civic issues to build the awareness of, and mobilize action by the government and elected representatives (ERs). It trained our students on various projects.
- IQAC Cluster India (https://iqacclusterindia.com/): This is group of IQAC coordinators from various colleges in Maharashtra who took an initiative to work for Quality insistence, maintenance, Promotion, assurance and to encourage Quality culture in and other organizations.
The tag line of the Cluster is “Co-operation and not competition for successful academics within colleges.” The objectives of this cluster are:
- To create an awareness about the processes and procedures of IQAC for creating a healthy work culture.
- To standardize the procedures and processes of IQAC to segregate different activities of Quality Assurance, quality control, and quality planning.
- To create a trained IQAC for application of quality tools.
- To control and monitor processes for continuous improvement at workplace
- To create a neighborhood assistance to the IQAC coordinators by creating a network of trained force.
- To change the thought process of faulty competition within the colleges that creates complex within the organization and in the students.
- To reduce the hype of “NAAC” and create a thought process where NAAC is a routine standard accreditation process necessary for the organizational work culture.
- Kinging Youths: Kinging Youths is an NGO (https://kingingyouthsinternational.in/) , an India Suicide Prevention Squad. Their Vision is to make “SUICIDE FREE INDIA by 2025 ” & our MISSION is to “Raise 50 Lakhs Volunteers. Our students are part of their Squad that runs a program tagged ‘Jeevan Mein Ashja Hain’ (There is hope in life.). All our students attended workshops conducted by them.
- Technoserve(https://www.technoserve.org): Technoserve as part of the MOU conducted a free-of-cost placement training programme for the third-year students of our college. Funded by Citi Foundation, the training took place within the college premises from Monday to Friday (2 hours each day), thus covering 60 hours of in-classroom experiential learning over 30 days from 05th to 25th March 2019.
The Training Company: The Training Company (http://thewickydavid.com/index.php) aims to make every student ready for recruitment. This company headed by Mr. Wicky David, a master of ‘campus recruitment training programs’, has collaborated with our college so as to provide our students with the necessary training and skills required for hiring purposes. His training sessions on Grooming, Etiquettes and confidence building have proven to help our students get ready for the essential skills required in the corporate sector. The “Tiger Session” and the “Take the Wicky Challenge” program added to the intensive training program conducted by Mr. Wicky David arms our students with the know- how of cracking the interview sessions.